The paper “On Collaborative Filtering Techniques for Live TV and Radio Discovery and Recommendation” will be presented in the 12th International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies (EC-Web 2011), at 31 August in the Session 5: Collaborative Filtering and Preference Learning. The EC-Web 2011 Conference will happen within the 22nd DEXA Conference in Toulouse from August 29 to September 2.
Paper presentation on EC-Web 2011
More from PublicationsMore posts in Publications »
- Have AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines been framed differently by the press?
- The role of undecided in the vax vs no vax controversy
- Migration, online debates, and information manipulation
- Reconciling the Quality vs Popularity Dichotomy in Online Cultural Markets
- “Measuring scientific brain drain with hubs and authorities: A dual perspective” is out!
Comments are closed.