The chapter “GWAP as a Tool to Analyze, Design, and Test Geo-Social Systems” of the book “Intelligent Multimedia Technologies for Networking Applications: Techniques and Tools” has been published by IGI Global. Written by Martina Deplano and Giancarlo Ruffo, the chapter describes the possibility to use a Game With A Purpose paradigm on geo-social networks, in order to gather users’ information as a side effect of their gaming activity. This data can be then used to provide future services based on a cyclic analysis and implementation method. The chapter is available here.
New Book Chapter published by IGI Global
More from PublicationsMore posts in Publications »
- Our study on “Immigration as a Divisive Topic” is out on Future Internet
- The emergence of structural inequalities from a nation-wide wire transfers network
- Our latest on Brexit and stance detection is out
- “News and the City” is finally out! Check out EPJ Data Science
- Check out our latest: “Fact-checking strategies to limit urban legends spreading in a segregated society” on Applied Network Science (Open Access)Check out our latest: “Fact-checking strategies to limit urban legends spreading in a segregated society” on Applied Network Science (Open Access)