The paper “On Collaborative Filtering Techniques for Live TV and Radio Discovery and Recommendation” will be presented in the 12th International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies (EC-Web 2011), at 31 August in the Session 5: Collaborative Filtering and Preference Learning. The EC-Web 2011 Conference will happen within the 22nd DEXA Conference in Toulouse from August 29 to September 2.
Paper presentation on EC-Web 2011
More from PublicationsMore posts in Publications »
- “Measuring scientific brain drain with hubs and authorities: A dual perspective” is out!
- “Developing Real Estate Automated Valuation Models by Learning from Heterogeneous Data Sources” is out!“Developing Real Estate Automated Valuation Models by Learning from Heterogeneous Data Sources” is out!
- “PyPlutchik: Visualising and comparing emotion-annotated corpora” is out!
- Our study on “Immigration as a Divisive Topic” is out on Future Internet
- The emergence of structural inequalities from a nation-wide wire transfers network