The paper “On Collaborative Filtering Techniques for Live TV and Radio Discovery and Recommendation” will be presented in the 12th International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies (EC-Web 2011), at 31 August in the Session 5: Collaborative Filtering and Preference Learning. The EC-Web 2011 Conference will happen within the 22nd DEXA Conference in Toulouse from August 29 to September 2.
Paper presentation on EC-Web 2011
More from PublicationsMore posts in Publications »
- Our study on “Immigration as a Divisive Topic” is out on Future Internet
- The emergence of structural inequalities from a nation-wide wire transfers network
- Our latest on Brexit and stance detection is out
- “News and the City” is finally out! Check out EPJ Data Science
- Check out our latest: “Fact-checking strategies to limit urban legends spreading in a segregated society” on Applied Network Science (Open Access)Check out our latest: “Fact-checking strategies to limit urban legends spreading in a segregated society” on Applied Network Science (Open Access)