Mirko Lai successfully defended his thesis “Language and Structure in Polarized Communities” on Feb. 11th, 2019. The examination board (Prof. Leo Ferres, Prof. Delfina Malandrino, Dr. Sara Tonelli) unanimously conferred with the PhD degree in Computer Science with honors. Mirko’s supervisors, Giancarlo Ruffo from Univ. and Turin and Paolo Rosso from Universidad de Valencia (co-tutelle) are proud and happy! Congrats!
Mirko Lai is a new PhD Graduate: congratulations!
More from computational social scienceMore posts in computational social science »
- Age of misinformation: an interdisciplinary outlook on fake news
- Our study on “Immigration as a Divisive Topic” is out on Future Internet
- The emergence of structural inequalities from a nation-wide wire transfers network
- “Research trends on misinformation” tutorial at DSAA 2020
- Our latest on Brexit and stance detection is out
More from graduationMore posts in graduation »
More from network scienceMore posts in network science »
More from NewsMore posts in News »